Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The part of me that no one sees

... is Troubled


You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.

You like other people to depend on you...

In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.

Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.

You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.

What's the Part of You That No One Sees?

Yes, hubby, I can hear you mumble "bossy bitch." This post just proves your point. Now go get that batter so I make appé and dosas to feed our ever-hungry stomachs :P

6 comments:

Site manager said...

Wow, that was CRAZY!!! It totally describes me, in scary accuracy!
I put one up too, interested to see what anyone else says!

Do you think yours described you?

Deepanjan Ghosh said...

You like other people to depend on you - yeah, like I was depending on you for a new post...ha ha!

Pallavi Sharma said...

@Grail: I do, I do. That's why I put it up :)

@DD: Really? Thank you! I feel so cool, suddenly ;-)

Anonymous said...

doll...its u..over n over again...missed u honey...zz glad 2 b back

Peeves said...

Hey, waiting eagerly for your next post! :)

Pallavi Sharma said...

Thanks for dropping by Fawkes. I've been wanting to write since more than a month, but didn't find the time. And for good reason. You'll see :)
Btw, do we know each other?