Thursday, December 31, 2009

CY 09 Q4 Analysis

Could this be any easier?! I could copy and paste this one as is. But I'm saving myself the trouble by staying consistent with my habit of laziness. All in all, I was a total failure in my eyes this year. Lost some more gray cells and gained even more cellulite. As they say in मराठी, खायला काळ, भुईला भार. "Useless" doesn't cut it. It's one of those idioms that loses its crux in translation.

The only things that saved our marriage and sanity made this year worthwhile were our two little angels...

Mojo


Phoebe (spelled Fibi for the fear of it being distorted beyond recognition at the local vet's)


Love you, my darlings... how I wish I could get you a home with a BIG yard to run amok!

4 comments:

~G said...

That is such a common habit of dogs no? My Gary also put the tip of his tongue out and slept. :D

Pallavi Sharma said...

Yep, one of their most endearing traits :P

Pallavi Sharma said...

And, hey, Gary is such a cool name!

Nitu Saksena said...

Such cuties.. love ur dogs :)