Monday, March 07, 2011

Whoever's looking for

... armpit hair picture of nude girl, did you find what were looking for on my blog? If you did, could you point me to that location? Must be some corner or my mind where I keep thinking about the Redneck Mommy. She's the one who teases people about posting such pictures. Not me. Although I could post such pictures if you ask me nicely. I've got a girl at home who runs around naked all day and has hair all over. Not just in her armpits. And she'll lick you all over even if you don't ask her nicely. I promise.

5 comments:

Pallavi Sharma said...

I wouldn't have said "I've got a girl..." if I had to go in that direction ;-) And the only thing I would lick all over is an ice-cream cup or a chocolate wrapper.

Pallavi Sharma said...

For the record, I completely HEART RNM!! And for the other record, I do run around naked at home sometimes. So whoever's looking for that thing they mentioned, might get exactly what they want. Only if the other naked girl doesn't chew their eyeballs out first.

Anonymous said...

I did come to that part eventually which cleared the air ;)
BTW, glad to see you posting something after ages :D

Pallavi Sharma said...

Glad to find something to post! I might be more frequent now, though. Remember I was thinking of quitting? I did! Another 6 weeks to go and I'll be looking forward to slavery of another kind. Will post about it as soon as I have confirmed news. Don't jump. It's not me.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!!!
I love suspense :D
Do keep me posted about the big news :)